Excitement is brewing for the final Red Bull Air Race for the 2017 season and Team Goulian has never been more ready. The team will head out to the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the second year in a row; spending the entire week of October 9th for aircraft assembly, test flights, practice, and culminating with the race on Sunday October 15.
“The plan is to fly as hard as we can and that’s what we’re going to do in Indianapolis.” This is the team’s last chance for a win in 2017 and that’s the ultimate goal. “We know we have a fast plane, now we need to kick it into high gear and fly penalty free.”
In anticipation of the race, Alpina Watches gives us a glimpse on Michael’s pre-flight preparation and attacking style with their newly published video:
If you can’t see the video above, please click here for Alpina’s YouTube channel.
You do not want to miss this event. Tickets are on sale now for the Red Bull Air Race World Championship at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on 14-15 October 2017. For more information on tickets and all the latest, visit www.redbullairrace.com.
If you can’t make the race in person:
- Watch the Saturday Qualifying runs on the NBC Sports App live.
- Watch the finals on NBC Sports on Sunday, October 15th at 7:30pm EST or on Thursday Oct 19th at 12:00pm EST.
- Follow the race minute by minute on Saturday and Sunday on the live feed on www.redbullairrace.com/live.
- Fans outside the USA can watch the livestream video on www.redbullairrace.com/live.
- Fans outside the USA can check their local listings for television coverage.