Join our team of dedicated professionals who strive for excellence in everything that we do. Our team travels around the USA to air show events from March – October. Events are air shows where Goulian Aerosports’ owner, Mike Goulian, performs aerobatics for event attendees and airshow fans. At many events we are contracted with our sponsors to host clients, engage with the public and organize evening parties, among other things. Events are normally held on weekends throughout the spring, summer and fall.
We are seeking a CDL driver who is interested in working with a motivated and dedicated team at our HQ in Plymouth, MA and on the road all around the USA. This person must have experience driving and managing a 53’ trailer and Peterbilt tractor. This is not your normal driving job, it’s an opportunity to work at exciting airshow events across the country at a variety of civilian and military airports and bases.
- Drive 53’ tractor trailer as scheduled.
- Use electronic logging device (ELD: KeepTruckin) to log drive time.
- General cleaning and detailing of tractor and trailer.
- Upkeep of maintenance scheduling and maintenance logs.
- Working with the team to assist at events with set up / tear down of exhibit upon arrival / departure.
- Work at events with the team as needed.
Tractor model: Peterbilt 579 / 2018 model
Trailer model: Featherlite 53’ trailer
- CDL Driver’s License
- Work experience driving a Peterbilt tractor (or similar) and 53′ trailer
- Authorization to work in the USA
- Willing to travel
Please fill out the form below to apply for this position.
Write a comment