Goulian Aerosports is a highly successful aviation business that has a motivated and perfection-oriented team of professionals which, over the last 25 years, has performed at air shows around North America, competed in the Red Bull Air Race World Championship, and has activated with its corporate sponsors at events and other marketing channels. The team is an incredible hardworking and fun community that thrives on excellence and its passion for aviation. The team travels throughout the year to about 20 events around the US and sometimes internationally. Its headquarters is in Plymouth, MA. (www.mikegoulian.com)
Mike Goulian Aviation is a young aviation company that focuses on training pilots and aircraft owners to fly a technically advanced aircraft and also provides pilot mentorship, aircraft management and maintenance for these aircraft. This team works with only the latest amazing equipment and takes pride in delivering only the best for our customers. Its headquarters is co-located with Goulian Aerosports in Plymouth, MA and has a satellite location in Bedford, MA. (www.mikegoulianaviation.com)
Essential Functions (the work you’ll do…)
The Marketing/Social Media Manager will be responsible for:
- representing the Goulian brands and marketing these brands via a variety of multi-media channels including print, press releases, photography, video, social media, and corporate hospitality.
- creating strategies that increase engagement and interaction within the most popular social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- creating and writing copy for blog and social media posts, press releases, articles, website content, video script and other channels – all essential to communicating our brand and message.
- creating sponsorship reports to corporate partners.
- traveling to events and capturing relevant imagery and video from each location. Content from events are used for a multitude of marketing initiatives.
- managing and organizing all media content.
- working closely with the team and helping out in other job functions as needed.
Position Requirements (what we need from you…)
- Creative and innovating thinking
- Basic design capabilities to create a variety of materials
- Experience with copywriting, video creation/editing and photography
- Experience with website editing and maintenance (WordPress experience a plus)
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Willing to travel to events and between our two Massachusetts locations
- Ability to multi-task and work well with others whether in a group or one-on-one setting
- Friendly and clear phone / email etiquette
- Neat and professional personal appearance
- Computer experience: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and the Apple platform
- Aviation experience a plus, but not a requirement
Primary Location: Plymouth, MA. Secondary Location: Bedford, MA
Full Time and some weekends
Salary commensurate with experience
401K after 1 year of employment
Vacation days: 2 weeks in first year