Mike Goulian and the Navy’s Blue Angels will perform along side other well-known air show performers including the Brazilian Smoke Squadron Air Force Demonstration Team – click here for the complete list. Flying starts at 9:30am both days.
- When: August 28 & 29, 2010 (same show each day)
- Where: Pease International Tradeport (airport), Portsmouth, NH
- How to get there: For directions, click here.
- General admission is $20 for adults and $15 for kids (6-11 years old) when you purchase tickets in advance. Parking is $10.
- Watch Michael fly around 11:30 on Saturday and 1:30 on Sunday.
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm on Saturday- If you own an aircraft and are considering a refurbishment, please stop by to see Michael after the show at Port City Air (the FBO on the field) hangar ramp. You’ll have a chance to see both his newly refurbished Bonanza and repainted Extra. If you think you can join us, please email Karin at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
We look forward to seeing you there.
For complete information, please visit their website at: http://www.bostonnewenglandairshow.com/