A family event exclusively for:
- Aircraft owners, operators & mechanics
- Police, Fire, EMS & public works administrators
- Fleet operators/owners
Please join us at the Rhode Island National Guard Air Show. Strap yourself in for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be so close to the flying that you’ll feel like part of the action. Mike Goulian, airshow superstar and air race pilot, will be entertaining fans throughout the day. Proud sponsor Whelen Engineering will be present to educate you on the latest LED lighting technologies in the market.
Be our guest at the air show and enjoy exclusive access to our private Whelen High Flyers Chalet, hosted by Mike Goulian and sponsored by our title partner, Whelen Engineering.
You and your family’s ‘day at the air show’ with us will include the opportunity to:
- meet the experts from Whelen to discover and learn about their innovative line of aviation, automotive and emergency vehicle lighting products
- enjoy front-row airshow viewing, fully catered lunch, and afternoon snacks with an array of beverage choices in the Whelen High Flyers VIP Chalet
- meet air show superstar and former Red Bull Air Race competitor, Mike Goulian
- a day’s worth of fun, education, and food, on the house!
Lighting for emergency vehicles and the aviation community served by Whelen Engineering has enjoyed a mini revolution since the mid 90s. Our discussion will describe the differences in lighting technologies (LED, Xenon Strobe & halogen), the standards & regulations which drive the designs and our challenges as a manufacturer to deliver the newest lighting packages. We will demonstrate products and review examples of recent aviation lighting ‘firsts’ with some well known aviation manufacturers.
If you are definitely interested in seeing first-hand how amazing this new lighting technology is for your aviation or emergency vehicle operation – bring your family and join us for a day of education and inspiration. Fill in the form below to RSVP to this special event.
UPDATE JUNE 14th: Saturday & Sunday’s chalet is full – thank you for all of your RSVPs!
We look forward to seeing you!